You Can Be Allergic to Flowers and Still Have a Beautiful Wedding!
And guess what? You're more than likely going to have guests try to sniff them, but they won't sneeze, because these beautiful arbors are embellished with quality silk flowers and other forms of bling!
If you live in the Puget Sound area, you should think about having one of these at your wedding or other event. Can't you see these arches and even the lamp posts at a garden tea party? She also has a very special design for 50th Anniversary celebrations.
"Where do you get one?" you ask. Here is my friend and fellow wedding vendor's website:
www.FleurDeLaceEvent.com You'll get see even more of what she does and the pictures are better! She also makes beautiful paper roses which can be used for weddings, but what better way to bring flowers to the hospital when you can't bring real flowers?
Here are some reasons why I recommend that couples use her arches and other ceremonial decorations.
1. Allergy sufferers can have or attend a beautiful wedding.
2. You don't have to worry if your favorite flower isn't blooming around the time of your wedding. You want a color, you'll probably be able to find it any time of the year.
3. They certainly don't need to be kept cool until the ceremony.
4. They won't wilt.
5. If a flower falls off, it's not the end of the world...just put it back in its place.
7. These arbors are designed with the bride in mind and can be customized to a look that you want as far as flowers go.
8. Themes aren't a problem! As you can see, they are adaptable to different settings.
9. They provide the setup and the tear down.
10. It's just fun to have an element of surprise at a wedding (in a good way). It's fun when people say, "I thought they were real!"
11. Price out regular flowers for a regular arch decorated with fresh flowers and you will see a higher price tag for the same look.
Wishing you the greatest of days!
Greatest of Days Wedding and Event Planning & Design