Read some more of our blogposts.

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Only Have One Goal!

When it comes to my clients, I want their event to bring one result!  Only one?  Yes!  If this goal isn't met, then I am not happy!  It is very simple, costs nothing and yet it's priceless!  It's a smile!

What does that smile say?  I want it to show that I listened to their vision in their head and asked just the right questions that brought out their creativity, sense of humor or just a special feeling that they have about their special day.  I want it to say that the first thing they saw when entering the room made them speechless.  A smile can say that I helped them make their event unique, or that they notice the one detail that is their inside joke.  I want that smile to appear on the bride and groom's faces that only they and I know about.  It's probably from adding a little element that has only a special meaning to them perhaps reflecting on how they met, a trip they took together, their favorite restaurant, a hobby they both share or maybe even a reminder of an embarrassing moment that cracks them up whenever they think about it.  You know, one of those moments when we say, "It wasn't funny at the time, but now we can't help but laugh about it!"

One of my tag lines is "Creating memories to bring a smile to your face for years to come!"  I couldn't be more serious about anything!  It is my goal to create some of those memories with a client during the planning process.  It should be a good time!

Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment